Create, develop and manipulate with Microsoft Access 2013
On this Microsoft Access 2013 intermediate course, provided by Global Edulink, a well-respected provider of online training courses globally, you are skilfully guided through the use of the software by qualified trainers who are specialists in their field. We make it easy for you to understand the intermediate aspects of this application, such as: relational database design, joining tables and querying their joints, efficient organisation of databases, import and export of data to and from Access, useful mail merges, and finally, its advanced reporting tools.
Microsoft Access 2013 is the number one database application in the world and is designed to make databases easier to create and use. It’s used to store a set of information, query that information, build easy-to-use graphical interfaces, and create reports on the stored data.
Many businesses use Microsoft Access, from small one-person outfits to the largest corporations world-wide, because it’s easy to maintain and requires very little infrastructure to support. Understanding Access is vital to real-world database use and, at Global Edulink, our course will furnish you with skills that we believe can certainly progress your career.
Who is it for?
- Those with technical roles within the IT industry
- Professionals who design and programme system-level software such as database systems, operating systems, and embedded systems
- Project-based technical analysts and engineers
- Technical support personnel
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic IT skills would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Microsoft Access 2013 – Intermediate”.
This course would benefit the following:
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester
|1. relational database|
|Relational Database Design||00:12:00|
|Create a Table – Access||00:05:00|
|Create Table Relationships||00:09:00|
|2. joining tables|
|Create Query Joins||00:10:00|
|Join Tables That Have No Common Fields||00:03:00|
|Relate Data within a Table||00:05:00|
|Work with Subdatasheets||00:04:00|
|3. organizing a database for efficiency|
|Create a Junction Table||00:06:00|
|Improve Table Structure||00:03:00|
|4. import and export the data|
|Import Data into Access||00:11:00|
|Export Data to Text File Formats||00:06:00|
|Export Access Data to Excel||00:03:00|
|5. mail merge|
|Create a Mail Merge||00:10:00|
|6. advanced reporting|
|Organize Report Information||00:18:00|
|Control Formatting in a Report||00:03:00|
|Add a Calculated Field to a Report||00:05:00|
|Subreport to an Existing Report||00:03:00|
|Mock Exam: Microsoft Access 2013 – Intermediate||00:20:00|
|Exam : Microsoft Access 2013 – Intermediate||00:35:00|