What Will I Learn?
Looking for an advanced level Microsoft Excel 2013 course?
This online course is specially designed for learners who have studied beginner or intermediate level course or are already confident with the basic features offered in Microsoft Excel. This advanced Excel course will surprise you with excellent teaching materials and lots of formulas to play around with. If you are looking to improve your Excel knowledge and skills, this is the right course for you! What are you waiting for?
If you know the basics of Excel, including: entering data, formatting cells, using functions and formulae and inserting charts and graphs, this Advanced Excel course will really unlock the power of the programme and its advanced functionality. This advanced Microsoft Excel training course will teach you to use the advanced features of Excel to their full extent.
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful spreadsheet application designed to save you time and make easy work of calculating, displaying and sharing data. This Advanced Excel training course will introduce you to some of Excel’s more powerful features.
To get the most out of this course, it would be an advantage to have completed our Excel beginner or intermediate course or to have the equivalent experience using Microsoft Excel.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
If you want one-on-one sessions in a real classroom, visit our MS Excel Advanced Classroom Course page.
- For those who have a basic grounding in Microsoft Excel, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to use it at an advanced level.
Who is it for?
- To get the most out of this course, you will need to have completed our Excel beginner or intermediate course or have the equivalent experience of this popular software.
- This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as: PA, Secretary, Admin Assistant, and Administrator, Accountant, Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 06 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for Certificate in Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced Training.
- To get the most out of this course, you will need to have completed our entry-level Microsoft Excel (Beginner level) or Intermediate course or have the equivalent experience of this extremely popular software.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course is not a job qualification and hence, will not qualify you for any specific job position in the corporate world. However, with this certificate to back up your professional qualifications, you are sure to land a rewarding job role across any industry of your choice. This course can also help you win various job opportunities put forth by your organisation. Listed below are few of the job positions this course can help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Admin Assistant – £16,887 per annum
- PA – £25,143 per annum
- Secretary – £19,554 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,444 per annum
- Accountant – £28,580 per annum
- Accounting Assistant – £20,319 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,767 per annum
- Office Manager- £24,406 per annum
You should have installed MS Office 2013 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Helpful Link for Software Downloading: Click for Download
|1: apply conditional formatting|
|Apply Conditional Formatting||00:19:00|
|2: trace cells|
|3: troubleshoot invalid data and formula errors|
|Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors||00:12:00|
|4: watch and evaluate formulas|
|Watch and Evaluate Formulas||00:09:00|
|5: create a data list outline|
|Create a Data List Outline||00:09:00|
|6: create sparklines and scenarios|
|Create Sparklines and Scenarios||00:25:00|
|7: perform a statistical analysis with the analysis toolpak|
|Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak||00:26:00|
|8: create interactive data with power view|
|Create Interactive Data with Power View||00:10:00|
|9: consolidate data|
|10: link cells in different workbooks|
|Link Cells in Different Workbooks||00:10:00|
|11: merge workbooks|
|12: export and import excel data|
|Export and Import Excel Data||00:15:00|
|13: integrate excel data with the web|
|Integrate Excel Data with the Web||00:11:00|
|14: create a web query|
|Create a Web Query||00:07:00|
|15: how to create and edit a macro|
|How to create and edit a Macro||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Microsoft Excel 2013 – Advanced||00:40:00|
|Exam: Microsoft Excel 2013 – Advanced||00:39:00|
No Reviews found for this course.