What Will I Learn?
Get connected with Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, journal, and allows note taking, and web browsing.
Global Edulink, a well-established UK training provider, stays committed to offering you real value and skills that will enhance your career prospects. With this course, we aim to enable you to increase your competence and productivity by providing you with the skills and knowledge to manage your email, schedule your appointments, and keep track of your contact information.
Learners are provided with:
- An introduction to the software
- Information on how to compose, access and respond to messages
- Details of how to manage your messages – Perhaps you want to flag them for later action? Or, file in folders on the system?
- Advice on how to work with your Outlook calendar
- A guide on how to create and manage contacts, tasks, and notes
- An explanation of how to customise the Outlook interface and use Quick Steps to automate regular actions
Who is it for?
- This course is designed for users who are new to email, calendar scheduling, and contacts management and need to know how to efficiently use Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- No prior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook is required. However, participants should have a general understanding of using a computer.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 04 guided learning hours.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Beginner.
- Any role, in any industry, at any level
|1. introduction to outlook 2013|
|Navigate the Outlook Interface||00:25:00|
|Perform Basic Email Functions||00:16:00|
|Use Outlook Help||00:03:00|
|2. composing messages|
|Create an Email Message||00:07:00|
|Check Spelling and Grammar||00:05:00|
|Enhance an Email Message||00:17:00|
|Manage Automatic Message Content||00:08:00|
|3. reading and responding to messages|
|Customize Reading Options||00:06:00|
|Work with Attachments||00:02:00|
|Manage Your Message Responses||00:08:00|
|4. managing the messages|
|Manage Messages Using Tags, Flags, and Commands||00:10:00|
|Organize Messages Using Folders||00:04:00|
|5. managing the calendar|
|View the Calendar||00:09:00|
|Print Your Calendar||00:01:00|
|6. create and update contacts|
|Create and Update Contacts||00:06:00|
|7. view and organize contacts|
|View and Organize Contacts||00:03:00|
|8. manage tasks and notes|
|Manage Tasks and Notes||00:09:00|
|9. customize the outlook interface|
|Customize the Outlook Interface||00:04:00|
|10. create and manage quick steps|
|Create and Manage Quick Steps||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam : Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Beginner||00:40:00|
|Exam: Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Beginner||00:40:00|