Find peace in a chaotic world
Mindfulness will benefit in all areas of life, including your health. Learn to reduce stress, cultivate happiness, meditate and understand your emotions.
It is about being in the now and focusing attention. It is also helpful for breaking the habit of getting lost in anxious thoughts about the past or future. Practising mindfulness or meditation has been shown to relieve stress, ease depression and anxiety, and help to break bad habits or addiction. It can boost creativity, improve relationships and heighten focus.
We live in a very stressful world and sometimes it can all get too much, but with mindfulness you will learn to stay calm and collected. The fantastic thing about this course is that the teaching can be used in your own life and can also be used if you hope to teach mindfulness to others. Either way, it is a worthwhile practice and will improve overall well-being, allowing you to navigate your life in the best way possible.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who Is It For?
- Those who would like to learn more about mindfulness and put it into practice in their own life or in a professional setting.
- This course would allow you to go on to further study at university.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
Interest-free, flexible payment plans:
We want to make learning affordable and accessible for all, which is why we offer flexible, interest-free payment plans. The process is simple, enroll on your chosen course with a small deposit, and then pay a manageable monthly Direct Debit – which will not cost any extra, and you can get started straight away.
|Payment Method||Deposit (Incl. VAT)||Installment||Monthly Installments||Total Price (Incl. VAT)||Enrollment|
|Pay in Full||£119.00||x||x||£119.00||Enroll|
|Pay using 0% APR Instalment Plan*||£32.00||£29.00||3||£119.00||Enroll|
Once we have received your deposit, you will get an online Direct Debit form via email. Complete it online and within 48 hours we will assign your course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Mindfulness.
- Mindfulness Practitioner
|Module 01- Definition of Mindfulness|
|Module 01- Definition of Mindfulness||02:30:00|
|Module 02- Reducing Stress|
|Module 02- Reducing Stress||02:20:00|
|Module 03- How to Cultivate Happiness|
|Module 03- How to Cultivate Happiness||02:20:00|
|Module 04- Mindfulness Applies|
|Module 04- Mindfulness Applies||02:10:00|
|Module 05- Meditation Applies|
|Module 05- Meditation Applies||02:10:00|
|Module 06- Introduce Mindfulness into your Daily Life|
|Module 06- Introduce Mindfulness into your Daily Life||02:30:00|
|Module 07- Understanding your Emotions|
|Module 07- Understanding your Emotions||02:20:00|
|Mock Exam: Mindfulness Diploma||00:30:00|