Appraise: Set objectives, discuss, and, review
Setting SMART objectives and giving constructive feedback concerning employee performance are essential skills for any manager. That’s why Global Edulink, a UK leader in the training industry, is offering a course that provides you with the knowledge to do just that. Our HR Management – Appraising Performance course shows learners how to carry out appraisal and performance reviews successfully.
Appraising involves evaluating the performance and efficiency of employees at regular intervals so as to gain an understanding of their capability and room for further growth.
The course teaches you: the ideas and principles behind undertaking performance appraisals, the reasons why they are carried out, how they are structured and what both parties should expect to achieve. Essentially, how to carry out positive appraisals with a view to building the morale, motivation and skills of a particular person. As well as, helping people manage their strengths and weaknesses in the workplace.
- To establish performance expectations so that desired work results are achieved in accordance with the organisation’s values and quality standards
- To write a performance appraisal so that it reflects an objective evaluation of the individual’s work performance
- To prepare for a performance appraisal discussion so that there are no barriers to an effective discussion
- To use the courses tips and techniques to manage conflict in appraisals
- To understand how to write effective performance reviews quickly and easily
- To conduct a performance appraisal so that mutual understanding and cooperation is achieved, which includes giving effective feedback and praise
- To prepare a realistic development plan to improve future performance
- To follow up on a performance appraisal so that future performance meets expectations
Global Edulink is assured that learners who study our appraisal course will go on to see a dramatic increase in staff performance through applying the strategies they have learnt.
Who is it for?
Those who need to master the principles and practices of an effective performance review.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having good education background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “HR Management – Appraising Performance”.
This course would benefit the following careers:
- Training/HR manager
- Junior/Senior Manager
- Technical Officer
- Administrative Officer
|1. introduction to appraising performance|
|Introduction to Appraising Performance||00:01:00|
|2. continuously assessing performance|
|Continuously Assessing Performance||00:50:00|
|3. effective performance reviews|
|Effective Performance Review||00:21:00|
|4. developing employees in the workplace|
|Developing Employees in The Workplace||00:30:00|
|Module Book 01 -Talent Management||05:00:00|
|Module Book 02 – Running Effective Appraisals||03:20:00|
|Module Book 03 – Human Resource Management||05:50:00|
|Mock Exam: HR Management – Appraising Performance||00:40:00|
|Exam: HR Management – Appraising Performance||00:40:00|