As a Receptionist, you are often the first point of contact between the public the company you are working for. As such, it is vital that you create the right first impression, to ensure that the business keeps existing customers and attracts new ones. By being able to do the job effectively, you can help your employer to increase their turnover and will deserve recognition for your efforts in the form of promotion or pay increases over time.
To be a successful Receptionist you must have the right personality and possess technical skills, which come with training. In a competitive market, having the right qualifications can put you head and shoulders above your competition and ensure that you secure the best job or get the promotion you deserve. At Global Edulink, we are a leading UK training provider and can offer you the opportunity to earn a Certificate in Professional Reception Training to boost your career prospects.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course is perfect if you
- Would like to get a job as a Receptionist
- Are a new or temporary Receptionist looking to secure better or more secure employment by learning or developing best practice skills
- Have experience as a Receptionist and want to further develop your existing skills
It is ideal for anyone wishing to work as a Receptionist, or who wants to progress to a career as a Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant or to specialise in sales or marketing.
During this course you will learn:
- How to welcome guests, visitors or clients
- What your role as Receptionist entails
- How to create a powerful first impression
- How to identify the needs of your customer
- Active listening skills
- How to deal with difficult or challenging situations
- Learn customer service skills
- Improve your telephone/switchboard management
- Learn to make your CV, cover letters and personal statements stand out
- We will also help to improve your confidence by teaching you effective job interview techniques
The course is delivered through professionally-narrated tutorials that provide you with step-by-step guides on how to develop your Receptionist skills; all of the materials you will need are provided online and can be accessed at any time during your course.
As a Receptionist, you may work in any number of different industries during your career, and this course will provide you with the generic skills that you will need to be effective in any type of Reception work environment.
You will take an online, multiple-choice test at the end of your course. This will be marked automatically and you will be provided with your result immediately. Passing the course grants you a Certificate in Receptionist Training.
- Learners must be aged 17 years or older to enrol
- There are no required qualifications or previous experience to undertake the course
- Applicants need basic English Language and Literacy skills
This course will open many career options, including:
- Hotel Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Veterinary Receptionist
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Assistant
|Course Materials Receptionist Training||00:00:00|
|1: Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives|
|Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives||00:04:00|
|2:The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression|
|The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression||00:22:00|
|3: Hot Telephone Tips|
|Hot Telephone Tips||00:12:00|
|4: Get the facts- ask the right questions|
|Get the facts- ask the right questions||00:21:00|
|5: Discuss Solutions- learning to listen|
|Discuss Solutions- learning to listen||00:10:00|
|6: Dealing with difficult customers|
|Dealing with difficult customers||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam : Receptionist Course||00:40:00|
|Exam: Receptionist Course||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.