Are you good with people? Do you have an eye for details but also a keen understanding of the bigger picture? Then perhaps an Human Resources career is for you and this course can help you achieve that!
HR professionals play a crucial role in the development of organisations, and this well-recognised qualification is designed to help current and future HR practitioners prepare for the challenges and opportunities in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
This Human Resource Management Diploma covers such topics as:
- Employment Relations
The teaching is informed by current academic debates and the latest research. Core modules are included as “Managing, Leading and Developing People”, “Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective”, “Developing Skills for Business and Leadership” and “Learning and Talent Development”.
This course will equip you with the skills to make an immediate and effective contribution to the HR function by helping to attract, retain and develop the employees needed for organisational success.
Whats-more, our online programme is well so designed you feel as if you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service, and study materials (including step by step guided tutorial videos) build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Who is it for?
- This online course is suitable for anyone who is looking for a career in Human resource management.
- This qualification is great for those who want to gain a basic to broader insight in to how HR fits into organisations strategic objectives and how the use of HR data can improve business performance.
- This online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations.
- If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, this course will demonstrate to employers that you have expertise in the area.
√ Course Description:
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 22 guided learning hours.
√ Course Duration:
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Human Resource Management”.
√ Entry Requirement:
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge and skills of human resource management would be advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path:
On the successful completion of this course in HRM, you will have an extensive knowledge on HR management to win various job roles within the industry. You can also wave this certificate to stand apart from your colleagues and to progress gradually in your career. Listed below are few of the job positions this course can be used for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com ,
- Employee Relations Manager – £50,783 per annum
- Compensation or Benefit Analyst/Manager – £57,808 per annum
- HR Information Systems Manager – £41,636 per annum
- Training and Development Manager – £37,236 per annum
- Payroll Specialist – £27,271 per annum
- HR Administrator – £19,665 per annum
- HR Assistant – £20,275 per annum
- HR Advisor – £26,880 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,454 per annum
- HR Director – £68,701 per annum
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager – £34,583 per annum
- HR Consultant – £36,251 per annum
- HR coordinator – £23,335 per annum
|--- hr management ---|
|1: overview of human resource management|
|Overview of Human Resource Management||00:14:00|
|2: forecasting demand and cultural diversity|
|Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity||00:38:00|
|3: job analysis and selection|
|Job Analysis and Selection||01:23:00|
|4: compensation and benefits|
|Compensation and Benefits||00:17:00|
|5: personal and professional development|
|Personal and Professional Development||00:26:00|
|6: employee performance appraisal|
|Employee Performance Appraisal||00:33:00|
|7: human resource legislations|
|Human Resource Legislations||00:38:00|
|8: employee motivation|
|9: motivation theories|
|10: employee motivation strategies|
|Employee Motivation Strategies||00:54:00|
|11: team development and team work|
|Team Development and Team Work||00:23:00|
|Module Handouts- HR Management||00:00:00|
|Additional Study Materials – HR Management||00:00:00|
|Reference Book- HR Management||00:00:00|
|--- administrative human resource management ---|
|1: introduction to administrative human resource|
|Introduction to Administrative Human Resource||00:22:00|
|2: motivation theories and strategies|
|Motivation theories and Strategies||01:46:00|
|3: individual behaviour|
|4: team and group behaviour|
|Team and Group Behaviour||00:49:00|
|5: team building|
|6: informal organisations|
|7: technology at workplace|
|Technology at Workplace||00:19:00|
|8: workplace violence and stressed employees|
|Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees||00:37:00|
|9: organisational productivity and quality improvement|
|Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement||00:57:00|
|10: job enrichment and challenges in job design|
|Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design||00:12:00|
|11: leadership essentials|
|12: employee development|
|13: performance appraisal|
|14: communication at workplace|
|Communication at Workplace||01:19:00|
|15: managing conflict and change at workplace|
|Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace||00:42:00|
|16: participation and communication_1|
|Participation and Communication_1||00:10:00|
|17: international human resource management|
|International Human Resource Management||00:36:00|
|Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource||00:00:00|
|Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource||00:00:00|
|--- exam ---|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Human Resource Management||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Human Resource Management||01:00:00|