In a highly competitive market, employers want qualified individuals. Human Resources HR plays a key role in modern organisations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary. This HR Strategies for Business course covers diverse topics in HR, helping you to understand the role of Human Resources in successful businesses.
This course is designed for applicants at all levels, be it management, directorial or executive level HR professionals. It is focused towards those responsible for improving HR’s ability to contribute to organisational strategy and success. It is also appropriate for HR professionals seeking the strategic skills required for advancement to management and leadership positions.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to work in the hospitality industry in a management position.
- This course would be helpful for anyone with managerial experience hoping to enter the hospitality industry.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in HR Strategies for Business.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
With this certificate in your resume, you are sure to stand out among the other candidates in the job market and get ahold of a progressive job opportunity in the HR industry. You can also use this course to improve your knowledge and to achieve your career progression dreams within the industry. Mentioned as follows are some of the job role this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Human Resources Manager – £35,445 per annum
- Human Resources Assistant – £20,258 per annum
- Human Resources Representative – £22,540 per annum
- Human Resources Business Partner – £40,420 per annum
- Human Resource Generalist – £28,134 per annum
- Human Resources Advisor – £26,857 per annum
- Human Resource Coordinator – £23,324 per annum
|module 1 - introduction - hr strategies for business|
|Module 1 – Introduction – HR Strategies for Business||00:00:00|
|module 2 – be transformational, not transactional|
|Module 2 – Be Transformational, Not Transactional||00:00:00|
|module 3 – structuring the hr department|
|Module 3 – Structuring the HR Department||00:00:00|
|module 4 - be credible – have educated experienced trained hr practitioners|
|Module 4 – BE CREDIBLE – HAVE EDUCATED EXPERIENCED TRAINED HR PRACTITIONERS||00:00:00|
|module 5 – provide value for service|
|Module 5 – Provide Value for Service||00:00:00|
|module 6 - conclusion|
|Module 6 – Conclusion||00:00:00|
|module 7 - resources|
|Module 7 – Resources||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: HR Strategies for Business||00:40:00|
|Exam: HR Strategies for Business||00:40:00|