What Will I Learn?
In a highly competitive market, employers recognise that employees with the right skills, experience and knowledge are essential to the success of their businesses. Human Resources HR plays a key role in modern organisations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary. This HR Management course covers diverse topics in HR, helping you to understand the role of the Human Resources Manager, how to recruit, select, train and assess employees, aspects of employee motivation, employee-employer relations, and how to manage change within an organisation.
This Human Resources Management course gives thorough knowledge and a deep understanding of the important role HR plays in organisations, and will be of great interest to HR business professionals as well as those who are pursuing a career in this area.
This course will teach you the responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager. It will help you to understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal processes. You will gain knowledge of different cultures and ethics. This course will also help you to manage change within an organisation and demonstrate the best ways to manage employees.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills required to succeed.
- This online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations. If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, this course will demonstrate to employers that you have expertise in the area.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 08 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Human Resource Management”.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background, or experience in HR would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course will equip you with ample knowledge and skills on HRM to help you land a rewarding job position within the industry. You can also utilise this certificate to impress your employers and to take your HR career to the next level. Given below are few of the job positions you can land with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Employee Relations Manager – £50,783 per annum
- Compensation or Benefit Analyst/Manager – £57,808 per annum
- HR Information Systems Manager – £41,636 per annum
- Training and Development Manager – £37,236 per annum
- Payroll Specialist – £27,271 per annum
- HR Administrator – £19,665 per annum
- HR Assistant – £20,275 per annum
- HR Advisor – £26,880 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,454 per annum
- HR Director – £68,701 per annum
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager – £34,583 per annum
- HR Consultant – £36,251 per annum
- HR coordinator – £23,335 per annum
|1: overview of human resource management|
|Overview of Human Resource Management||00:14:00|
|2: forecasting demand and cultural diversity|
|Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity||00:38:00|
|3: job analysis and selection|
|Job Analysis and Selection||01:23:00|
|4: compensation and benefits|
|Compensation and Benefits||00:17:00|
|5: personal and professional development|
|Personal and Professional Development||00:26:00|
|6: employee performance appraisal|
|Employee Performance Appraisal||00:33:00|
|7: human resource legislations|
|Human Resource Legislations||00:38:00|
|8: employee motivation|
|9: motivation theories|
|10: employee motivation strategies|
|Employee Motivation Strategies||00:54:00|
|11: team development and team work|
|Team Development and Team Work||00:23:00|
|module handouts- hr management|
|Module Handouts- HR Management||00:00:00|
|additional study materials|
|Additional Study Materials – HR Management||00:00:00|
|Reference Book- HR Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : HR Management Training – Online||00:40:00|
|Exam: HR Management Training – Online||00:40:00|