What Will I Learn?
Social media is a powerful marketing tool, but knowing how to use it to achieve your marketing goals can be a challenge. Creating engaging, effective strategies and content tailored to specific audiences can help you succeed with your digital marketing efforts. Achieve better brand awareness, improved customer service, deeper engagement, broader reach, and greater advocacy. You will also learn to manage your reputation, win and nurture customers and get measurable results.
Further, this Advanced Social Media Marketing course will show you how to effectively integrate social media and digital platforms into your public relations strategy. It will help you to set objectives, identify opportunities, select tactics, assign resources, set governance, apply social across the organisation and define metrics for your social media and digital activity.
Our online programme is so well designed that you feel as if you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials (including step by step guided tutorial videos) build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
- Turn your social media strategy into actions, with all the tools and processes you need to implement and manage successful social media campaigns for your business.
- Two highly practical, hands-on days that gives you the skills, tools, and confidence to create and execute the very best social media strategy for your business.
- Learn to create a results-driven social media strategy that is effective, measurable, accountable, and contributes to the long-term success of your business.
- Leverage social selling within your business to drive results. This course looks ahead to the changing social and sales/marketing landscape, how to influence the educated buyer and effect change management.
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for business owner who wish to use social media for business or anyone hoping to become a Social Media Officer.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time. This course has been designed for 12 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Social Media Marketing – Advanced Training.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of the English Language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
This course in Advanced Social Media Marketing is sure to make you stand out among the many other candidates in the job market and get you the dream job you have been waiting for. You can also take this course as an opportunity to build on your knowledge and to take your career up the ladder to reach new heights. Given below are few of the job roles you can land with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Digital marketing manager – £31,979 per annum
- Marketing Executive – £23,350 per annum
- Advertising manager – £33,433 per annum
- Marketing Manager – £32,972 per annum
- Business Development Manager – £34,144 per annum
|1: the trend of social media|
|The Trend of Social Media||00:27:00|
|2: market analysis|
|3: auditing social media|
|Auditing Social Media||00:25:00|
|4: corporate culture and social media|
|Corporate Culture and Social Media||00:29:00|
|5: creative commons|
|6: the social media policy|
|The Social Media Policy||00:39:00|
|7: keyword selection|
|8: content marketing on social media|
|Content Marketing on Social Media||00:25:00|
|9: the popular social media platforms|
|The Popular Social Media Platforms||03:33:00|
|10: traditional website advertising|
|Traditional Website Advertising||00:36:00|
|Social Media Documentation and Schedules||01:00:00|
|12: the community manager role|
|The Community Manager Role||00:25:00|
|13: importance of voice consistency|
|Importance of Voice Consistency||00:29:00|
|14: organizational customer service|
|Organizational Customer Service||00:27:00|
|15: social media triage|
|Social Media Triage||00:39:00|
|16: social media analytics|
|Social Media Analytics||00:26:00|
|17: goal value|
|18: career of social media strategist|
|Career of Social Media Strategist||00:20:00|
|Recommended Books – Social Media Marketing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Advanced Social Media Marketing||00:30:00|
|Exam: Advanced Social Media Marketing||00:30:00|