What Will I Learn?
Get qualified and learn how to confidently integrate online marketing with your organisation’s wider marketing strategy
Global Edulink is a leading UK training provider that can offer you the opportunity to earn a Diploma in Advanced Online Marketing and massively boost your career prospects. This course gives you the skills to plan, manage and evaluate digital marketing campaigns in social media, email, affiliates, search marketing, and much more. A qualification such as this would be highly advantageous to anyone who has their own online business, or who already works within marketing and is looking to boost their career.
Digital Marketing, otherwise known as Internet or Online Marketing, is a modern field which utilises technology for marketing purposes, and can be a highly profitable career. This online Digital Marketing course is designed to offer learners a broad understanding of Digital Marketing, allowing them to excel within this exciting industry. Online learning is an excellent way to enhance your digital capability, with the subjects condensed into easy to understand topics that can be tailored to your skill level. Overall it’s an excellent way to either improve existing knowledge or give a comprehensive guide for beginners to Digital Marketing.
With this sought-after diploma, you will learn how to:
- Plan the introduction of digital technologies and techniques for marketing that supports business objectives.
- Apply key technologies, tools, and techniques of digital marketing to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Identify the potential application of online marketing tools within the marketing/communications mix.
- Continuously improve digital technologies contribution to your organisation.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- People looking to start an online business of their own who want to know how to effectively market their new business.
- Those who already have their own business and wish to boost their profits even further by learning how best to implement online marketing techniques.
- People looking to switch careers and capitalise on the explosion in demand for online marketing services such as WordPress, Social Media, SEO, PPC.
- Marketers who implement and manage marketing campaigns.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Online Marketing – Advanced Training.
This course is sure to make you stand out among the other candidates in the job market and get you a high paying job position within the marketing industry. You can also use this course to build on your knowledge and to take your career to the next level. Listed as follows are some of the job positions this course will be worthwhile in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Digital Marketing Specialist – £25,354 per annum
- Online Marketing Manager – £35,217 per annum
- Marketing Manager – £32,984 per annum
- Marketing Executive – £23,364 per annum
- Online Marketing Campaign Manager – £29,170 per annum
|identifying remarketing list for search ads|
|Identifying Remarketing list for Search Ads||00:05:00|
|an integrative review of sensory marketing|
|An integrative review of Sensory Marketing||00:08:00|
|definition of unfair advantage|
|Definition of Unfair Advantage||00:17:00|
|how to deliver e mail campaigns?|
|How to deliver E mail Campaigns?||00:13:00|
|exploring the google adwords|
|Exploring the Google AdWords||00:21:00|
|overview of google data studio|
|Overview of Google Data Studio||00:17:00|
|essentials of google analytics|
|Essentials of Google Analytics||00:16:00|
|understanding google analytics|
|Understanding Google Analytics||00:34:00|
|introduction to google tag manager|
|Introduction to Google Tag Manager||00:33:00|
|facebook marketing tips|
|Facebook Marketing Tips||00:15:00|
|advertising on facebook|
|Advertising on Facebook||00:06:00|
|learning facebook offers|
|Learning Facebook Offers||00:22:00|
|learning quality score of adwords|
|Learning Quality Score of Adwords||00:18:00|
|learning about meerkat app and periscope app|
|Learning about Meerkat app and Periscope App||00:30:00|
|understanding app store optimization|
|Understanding App Store Optimization||00:21:00|
|explore the value of one page marketing|
|Explore the value of One Page Marketing||00:15:00|
|advertising on instagram|
|Advertising on Instagram||00:13:00|
|seo and marketing tips|
|SEO and Marketing Tips||00:13:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Advanced Online Marketing – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Advanced Online Marketing – Level 3||01:00:00|