What Will I Learn?
Social media is a powerful marketing tool, but knowing how to use it to achieve your marketing goals can be a challenge. Creating engaging, effective strategies and content tailored to specific audiences can help you succeed with your digital marketing efforts. Achieve better brand awareness, improved customer service, deeper engagement, broader reach, and greater advocacy during this course from Global Edulink, a leading online learning provider. You will also learn to manage your reputation, win and nurture customers, and get measurable results.
Further, this Diploma in Social Media & Business Strategy will show you how to effectively integrate social media into your public relations strategy. It will help you to set objectives, identify opportunities, select tactics, assign resources, set governance, apply social media across the organisation and define metrics for your social media and digital activity.
Our online programme is so well designed that you feel as if you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials (including step by step guided tutorial videos) build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
- Turn your social media strategy into actions, with all the tools and processes you need to implement and manage successful social media campaigns for your business.
- Two highly practical, hands-on days that gives you the skills, tools and confidence to create and execute the very best social media strategy for your business.
- Learn to create a results-driven social media strategy that is effective, measurable, accountable, and contributes to the long-term success of your business.
- Leverage social selling within your business to drive results. This course looks ahead to the changing social and sales/marketing landscape, how to influence the educated buyer and effect change management.
Who is it for?
- Suitable for people who are already running social media activity on behalf of clients or organisations, but want to understand how social media can be integrated into the wider communications and marketing mix.
- This course is ideal for business owner who wish to connect the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Markers, Personal Assistance, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 22 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for Diploma in Social Media & Business Strategy.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge and skills of social media will be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
With this course in your resume, you are sure to improve your candidature by a notch and land a desirable job position in any industry. This certificate can also help you attain career progression by putting you in line to demand for salary increments and job promotions by your organisation. Given below are some of the job positions this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Digital marketing manager – £31,979 per annum
- Marketing Executive – £23,350 per annum
- Marketing Manager – £32,972 per annum
- Business Development Manager – £34,144 per annum
|social media marketing -----------|
|How Facebook Works||00:51:00|
|Posts that Engage Your Fans||00:30:00|
|Promotions and Managing Your Facebook||00:30:00|
|Careers with LinkedIn||00:23:00|
|Your Connections with Others||00:39:00|
|Start with Twitter||00:28:00|
|Building the Twitter Network||00:23:00|
|Create an Account||00:23:00|
|Skills Needed for Interesting Video||00:27:00|
|Manage Your YouTube Account||00:19:00|
|Create a YouTube Channel||00:19:00|
|What is Pinterest||00:09:00|
|Connecting to Social Networks||00:45:00|
|Using Pin and Widgets||00:38:00|
|advanced social media strategies -----------|
|The Trend of Social Media||00:27:00|
|Auditing Social Media||00:25:00|
|Corporate Culture and Social Media||00:29:00|
|The Social Media Policy||00:39:00|
|Content Marketing on Social Media||00:25:00|
|The Popular Social Media Platforms||03:33:00|
|Traditional Website Advertising||00:36:00|
|Social Media Documentation and Schedules||01:00:00|
|The Community Manager Role||00:25:00|
|Importance of Voice Consistency||00:29:00|
|Organizational Customer Service||00:27:00|
|Social Media Triage||00:39:00|
|Social Media Analytics||00:26:00|
|Career of Social Media Strategist||00:20:00|
|Recommended Books – Social Media Marketing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Social Media & Business Strategy||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Social Media & Business Strategy||01:00:00|