What Will I Learn?
Develop the essential, digitally relevant skills for the world of advertising, copy writing and marketing communications. This will open up opportunities in specialist agencies, integrated brand communications and client side brand management. This Advertising & Marketing Diploma offers the opportunity to develop the creativity, knowledge and skills to deliver successful global campaigns, in preparation for a career in the creative industries.
This diploma course aims to introduce topics such as buyer behaviour, brand development, the advertising process, media planning and global marketing, enabling students to develop a comprehensive understanding of the role of advertising and marketing in business and society. Learners have the opportunity to learn how to apply marketing techniques at both the strategic and operational levels, to implement creative advertising strategies and to develop an understanding of the importance of marketing and advertising in meeting business objectives
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
- This Marketing and Advertising offers modules which are geared towards developing your competence and skill as a prospective marketer as well as your knowledge of marketing models, theories and concepts.
- The course examines the increasingly important and dynamic role that advertising and marketing communications plays within an organisation.
Who is it for?
- This online course will be of interest to people who wish to learn more about advertising and marketing or to advance their career prospects in the advertising and marketing arena while obtaining advertising and marketing certification.
- This course is ideal for business owner who wish to connect the power of advertising and marketing to increase their prospects.
- This course is also useful for Digital Marketing professionals, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship and Business Promotion.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Diploma in Advertising and Marketing”.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
On the successful completion of this course, you will be eligible to work for an array of job roles in the marketing industry. You can also use this course as a foundation to study further in marketing or to demand for salary increments and job promotions from your employer. Below presented are few of the job roles you can qualify for with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Marketing Executive – £23,350 per annum
- Marketing Manager – £32,972 per annum
- Business Development Manager – £34,144 per annum
- Digital marketing manager – £31,979 per annum
- Advertising manager – £33,433 per annum
- Communications manager – £35,827 per annum
- Brand manager – £33,890 per annum
- Market researcher – £23,483 per annum
- Marketing consultant – £30,511 per annum
|1: introduction to marketing|
|Introduction to Marketing||00:32:00|
|2: marketing strategies for competition|
|Marketing Strategies for Competition||00:41:00|
|3: analysis of marketing environment|
|Analysis of Marketing Environment||00:30:00|
|4: international marketing strategies|
|International Marketing Strategies||00:26:00|
|5: consumer behaviour|
|6: marketing and market research|
|Marketing and Market Research||00:30:00|
|7: market segmentation|
|8: marketing mix|
|9: product life cycle|
|Product Life Cycle||00:23:00|
|10: marketing channel and supply chain|
|Marketing Channel and Supply Chain||00:36:00|
|13: customer relationship|
|14: sales promotion|
|16: pricing strategies|
|Recommended Books – Marketing and Advertising||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Advertising & Marketing Diploma||00:40:00|
|Exam: Advertising & Marketing Diploma||00:40:00|