Want to learn how to make the most of Google Analytics?
We offer in-depth Analytics training in this course that will help you understand the product and how to use it to serve your business goals.
Google Analytics can provide valuable insights into how people interact with your website and business. This online course will teach you to understand how your site is being used, as well as how it can be improved to provide your users with a better experience.
Every business has a Goal in mind that it wants its website users to accomplish and we will walk you through how you can set up your Analytics to observe when users have completed your goals. This will also give your insight into what makes your users convert.
Google Analytics has become the preferred solution for measuring the impact of online marketing. Yet, for the most part, Google Analytics is not used to its full potential. Often, this is due to a lack of knowledge or the ability to fully exploit its features. Not to mention the dramatically changing Google Analytics user interface and the introduction of Universal Analytics. This training course seeks to close this knowledge and skills gap, and to increase confidence in how to configure and use Google Analytics for reporting on your online marketing and website performance.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. Furthermore, this course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Who is it for?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to pursue knowledge and skills of Google Analytics.
- Also, this course is suitable for marketing and communications professionals and website staff who need to understand their visitors, web content performance, traffic sources and campaign ROI.
- Whether you are a Data Analyst, a Marketing professional or a business owner trying to get a better idea of how Google Analytics can help you to make more informed and data-driven decisions and improve your marketing strategy, our online training courses will help you to gain the confidence needed to use Google Analytics to its full potential.
√ Course Description:
√ Course Duration:
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Google Analytics for Business”.
√ Entry Requirement:
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path:
There are countless roles in Digital Marketing industry and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top, including:
- Google Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Community Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Web Analyst
|1. Introduction to Google Analytics|
|Introduction to Google Analytics||00:34:00|
|2. Navigating the Interface of Google Analytics|
|Navigating the Interface of Google Analytics.||00:46:00|
|3. Audience & Acquisition Reports|
|Audience & Acquisition Reports||01:01:00|
|4. Social Reports and SEO|
|Social Reports and SEO||00:23:00|
|5. Tracking's and Reports|
|Tracking’s and Reports||00:34:00|
|6. Additional Features of Google Analytics|
|Additional Features of Google Analytics||00:25:00|
|Additional Study Materials|
|Mock Exam: Google Analytics for Business||00:40:00|
|Exam: Google Analytics for Business||00:40:00|