Become an SEO specialist
Global Edulink is comprised of passionate and talented educationalists. Online learning with us offers professional and vocational training which fits in with your lifestyle. As such, with this Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business course, you can learn what it takes to powerfully move your business into the spotlight by ensuring you drive targeted traffic to your website, thus increasing its visibility on a number of search engines, helping to increase your organisation’s bottom line.
SEO can be a confusing subject, especially as search engines are constantly changing their requirements for websites to reach coveted spots (i.e. a search engine’s first page), but this course lays the foundations for understanding what is required to rank your website.
The course takes you through a general introduction, overview, and foundation of SEO, giving an insight into how search engines glean relevant information from sites in order to rank them; as well as an examination of the psychology of web users (i.e. potential customers). Learners will also consider the more technical side of content optimisation and the strategic techniques used.
Content planning is also important, and once techniques are in place, SEO effectiveness can be measured. Candidates will then study the e-commerce side of SEO, like SEO for mobiles, and finally how to undertake local searches.
Use this course to build your expertise in this area, and enhance your CV. No prior experience with SEO is required.
Who is it for?
- Those who work for an organisation or own their business and need a general understanding of how search engines work, to implement SEO strategies for their website.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of SEO would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business.
This course could enable you to become:
- SEO Specialist
- SEO – Digital Marketing Officer
- SEO – Digital Content Officer
- Search Specialist
|introduction to the course|
|Introduction to the Course||00:01:00|
|definition of seo|
|Definition of SEO||00:12:00|
|the key point of seo|
|The key point of SEO||00:21:00|
|understanding how search engines and people view webpages|
|Understanding how search engines and people view webpages||00:27:00|
|technical seo - content optimization techniques|
|Technical SEO – Content Optimization Techniques||00:25:00|
|identifying content strategies|
|Identifying Content Strategies||00:31:00|
|what are link-building strategies?|
|What are Link-Building Strategies?||00:18:00|
|how to measure effectiveness of seo?|
|How to measure effectiveness of SEO?||00:18:00|
|seo tips for e commerce|
|SEO tips for E Commerce||00:16:00|
|local search techniques|
|Local Search Techniques||00:22:00|
|mobile seo techniques|
|Mobile SEO Techniques||00:11:00|
|exercise files:seo for business|
|Exercise Files:SEO for Business||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business||00:35:00|
|Exam: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business||00:35:00|