The customer is always right, right? Train for spectacular call centre success!
Do you work for a call centre dealing with product support or information enquiries? Do you carry out telemarketing? Perhaps you are required to make other types of calls on behalf of a charity or political organisation? Maybe you are interested in working within this field?
Well-trained call centre staff are at the heart of any operation. For many customers or potential customers, call centre staff are their only contact with an organisation. If that contact is positive, courteous, helpful, and professional then it is of immense benefit to the organisation. It is an important aspect of business as it will build a positive reputation and will attract repeat customers.
Call centre employees who know how to handle the diverse situations they are faced with, using skill and professionalism, are an asset to any organisation. The employee themselves will also benefit as they will be more employable and could get performance bonuses.
As a leading UK training provider, Global Edulink understands what it takes to shine in this arena and as such, have formulated a course aimed at equipping you with the skills and confidence to undertake these responsibilities, such as answering questions proficiently, overcoming objections and ultimately, to excel in every aspect of your role.
In addition, you will be taught the importance of corporate social responsibility strategies which encourage companies to make a positive impact on the environment and their stakeholders (which include consumers, employees, communities, investors, and others). You will also come to understand how to develop your professionalism, how customers behave and what they expect, and techniques for more effective communication with customers, all while maintaining a positive attitude.
By studying this course you will gain practical skills and confidence to improve the value of your sales or customer service team which subsequently contributes to the growth and success of your workplace.
Who is it for?
Those who currently work for, or are interested in working for:
- An inbound call centre – administering incoming product support or information enquiries from consumers
- An outbound call centre – undertaking telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, debt collection or market research
- A contact centre where centralised handling of individual communications takes place (including instant message, social media, faxes, letters, email, or live support software)
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good educational background or work experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Call Centre Success.
This course would be extremely beneficial for the following careers:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Patient Support Advisor
- Contact Centre Operator
- Call Centre Agent
- Claims Handler
- Telephone Researcher
|1. the powerful choice of csr|
|The Powerful Choice of CSR||00:06:00|
|2. how to gain the professional edge|
|How to Gain the Professional Edge||00:15:00|
|3. all important customers|
|All Important Customers||00:11:00|
|4. building your customer handling skills|
|Building Your Customer Handling Skills||00:23:00|
|5. building your customer handling skills (cont.)|
|Building Your Customer Handling Skills (cont.)||00:07:00|
|6. attitude: is an important asset|
|Attitude: Is an Important Asset||00:05:00|
|Module Book 01_Handling a Difficult Customer||05:00:00|
|Module Book 02- Telephone Etiquette||05:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Certificate in Call Centre Success||00:40:00|
|Exam: Certificate in Call Centre Success||00:40:00|