Discover the exciting and ever-evolving world of the successful PR professional with this accredited online Public Relations course. Global Edulink is proud to offer our most advanced Diploma in Public Relations for ambitious candidates looking to build rewarding PR careers for life!
This intensive Diploma in Public Relations has been created to enable the high-flying PR gurus of the future. During this outstanding Diploma in PR, you’ll cover topics such as how to connect with journalists, the PR industry as a whole, the fundamentals of earned media, and how to make friends and contracts.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Gain a full understanding of the PR industry
- Understand earned media
- Understand how to make friends and contracts
- Understand how to connect with journalists
Who is this course aimed at?
This course would be an excellent addition for those who hope to work in Public Relations. In addition, this course would be extremely helpful for anyone who is currently studying PR.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Introduction to Public Relations
- Module 02: Earned Media
- Module 03: Making friends vs. Making Contacts
- Module 04: Connecting with Journalists
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Public Relations.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- PR Public Relations (PR) Officer (average UK yearly salary: £24,555)
Typical duties include:
- Planning PR strategies and campaigns
- Creating presentations and press releases
- Handling enquiries from various individuals
- Handling promotional events
- Carrying out public speaking
- Conversing with clients
- Analysing media coverage
- Organising relevant market research
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Public Relations (PR) Manager (average UK yearly salary: £32,652)
- Account Executive, Public Relations (PR) (average UK yearly salary: £20,347)
- Public Relations Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,268)
- Public Relations (PR) Director (average UK yearly salary: £71,165)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: introduction to public relations|
|Introduction to Public Relations||00:00:00|
|2: earned media|
|3: making friends vs. making contacts|
|Making Friends vs. Making Contacts||00:00:00|
|4: connecting with journalists|
|Connecting with Journalists||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.