Build confidence and skills for handling telephone calls more professionally. Our comprehensive Telephone Skills Diploma covers professional telephone techniques and call handling etiquette, with an emphasis on customer service.
If you or your staff have to deal with customers either face to face or over the telephone, then effective customer care training is essential in enabling you to develop a customer caring attitude to delivering service effectively and consistently. Global Edulink is a leading online course provider, so we have designed this course to enhance customer service skills, so you can prove to employers and recruiters that you are able to provide customer service to the highest standard.
√ Course objectives:
- Handle customer calls in a professional manner.
- Constructively respond to customer concerns or complaints.
- Gain telephone communication skills and effective listening techniques.
- Build rapport and satisfy customers’ needs quickly using effective dialogue skills.
- Answer inbound calls & make outbound telephone calls in a professional manner.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for those who are responsible for answering the telephone for incoming calls or dialling out and making calls on behalf of their organisation to suppliers or customers.
√ Course Description:
- Customer Service Principles
- Excellent Customer Service Process
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
- Customer Service Techniques
- Handling Customer Complains
- Telephone Techniques
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Customer Service Process
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
- Internal Customer Service
- Customer Service at Call Centres
- Developing Effective Telephone Customer Service Skills
This course has been designed for 16 guided learning hours.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for Telephone Customer Service Training.
√ Entry Requirement:
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path:
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a:
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Agent
- Call Handlers
- Call Centre Representative
|1. customer service principles|
|The Value of Customer Good Service||00:19:00|
|Enhancing Customer Relationship||00:20:00|
|Dealing with Customer Expectation||00:25:00|
|Success of Customer Service||00:17:00|
|Exercise Files- Customer Service Principles||00:00:00|
|2. excellent customer service process|
|3. communication skills for customer service|
|Communication Skills for Customer Service||00:23:00|
|4. customer service techniques|
|Improving Your Customer Service Leadership||00:35:00|
|Building Teamwork for Customer Service||00:11:00|
|Exercise Files- Customer Service Techniques||00:00:00|
|5. handling customer complains|
|Handling Customer Complains||00:07:00|
|6. telephone techniques|
|7. telephone etiquette|
|8. telephone customer service process|
|Telephone Customer Service||00:16:00|
|9. power of telephone courtesy|
|Power of Telephone Courtesy||00:19:00|
|10. internal customer service|
|Internal Customer Service||00:35:00|
|11. customer service at call centres|
|The CSR – A Powerful Choice||00:07:00|
|Getting the Professional Edge||00:17:00|
|All Important Customers||00:11:00|
|Building Your Skills||00:24:00|
|Building Your Skills with Technology||00:08:00|
|Managing your Attitude||00:06:00|
|12. developing effective telephone customer service skills|
|Mock Exam : Telephone Skills Diploma||00:40:00|
|Exam: Telephone Skills Diploma||00:40:00|