What Will I Learn?
Adopt a healthy approach to reward
As a manager it is important to understand effective ways of managing and rewarding employees. On this course learners are taught how to recognise the needs of your team, and how to keep them motivated, which will ultimately mean success for your organisation.
As a leading UK training provider, Global Edulink is well placed to know that globalisation, increasing competition and the movement of talent around the world means employers must ensure people are adequately motivated and rewarded. This has become a competitive advantage as numerous studies show the link between productivity and bottom line results.
That’s why we are assured this course can provide you with the knowledge of how to best reward your high-performing employees and develop strategies, alongside human resources personnel, to recruit, develop, and crucially, retain employees who have a significant, profitable impact on your organisation and its strategic aims.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Middle and senior management who have the responsibility for building successful teams.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Learners should be ages 16 or over and will need a basic grasp of English, Maths, and ICT.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Rewarding and Employee Management.
- This course will supplement your qualifications and improve your candidature for a range of job positions across many industries. You can also use this course to study further in the area or to grow in your career. Listed below are few of the job positions this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Investment Manager – £50,168 per annum
- Retail Manager – £23,500 per annum
- HR manager – £35,445
- HR coordinator – £23,324 per annum
- Engineering Manager – £47,650 per annum
- IT and Telecommunications Manager – £38,758 per annum
|1. rewarding peak performance-part 1|
|Rewarding Peak Performance-Part 1||00:28:00|
|2. rewarding peak performance-part 2|
|Rewarding Peak Performance-Part 2||00:16:00|
|3. rewarding peak performance-part 3|
|Rewarding Peak Performance-Part 3||00:06:00|
|Module Book 01 – Human Resource Management||05:50:00|
|Module Book 02 – Talent Management||05:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Rewarding and Employee Management||00:40:00|
|Exam : Rewarding and Employee Management||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.